It Gets Results!

Here's just one of many awesome testimonials from the Planet Wealth "Trading Room Talk" forum...
Hi guys since joining the trading room these are my trades
Bought MAP 2.25 July calls@10c sold @ 24c return 140%
Bought OXR 2.25 Aug calls @20c sold @ 21c return 5%
Bought STO 17.50 Aug puts @ 81c sold @ 105c return 29.62%
Bought ANZ 1700 Aug puts @ 95c sold @ 165c return 73.68%
Bought TLS 4.56 Aug calls @6.5c sold@ 10.5c return 61.5%
So by this you can see that i am very happy with the trading room especially seeing the market is getting hammered.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Live Trading System Suits all kinds of traders

I think in this blog I've mainly mentioned that we trade options in the Planet Wealth trading room. It's true that when the trading system we use identifies an entry signal, Johnny Howell uses The Bourse software to view the options series. Then together, we're able to look at the options volume, Open Interest, etc and pick the best option for the trade. Of course the option we pick will depend on the price target and time frame of the trade. Personally, if the trading system is predicting a one-day move, I pick an in the money option with a delta close to 1. If, on the other hand, we are looking at a large price movement over the long term, I might trade a riskier far out of the money option.

I should make a point though, that Johnny Howell's trading system suits more than just options trading. You can buy/sell the actual underlying stock - or you could use CFDs.

I'm actually looking into setting up my account for CFDs as I write. I like the idea of trading in smaller amounts. In the Australian market, 1 options contract is usually over 1000 shares. That means to trade options, you usually have to trade around $4000 to make any profit after brokerage. CFDs on the other hand can be traded with as little as $100 per trade. So, I feel more comfortable trading in smaller amounts - especially given the current market volatility.

Anyway, I guess the point of this post is... if you like the idea of the trading room, but you don't want to trade Options, then you don't have to. Trade any way you like. Johnny's trading systems work. You only have to look at the testimonials on the Trading Room page to see that!

No comments: